Abundance Mindset Exercises
In order to use these abundance mindset exercises the first step is to take a good honest look at your current and past attitudes, and assess whether your thinking has been based on abundance. If not, then you have to gauge how far away from abundant thinking you are. You should ask certain questions:
Do you routinely bother evaluating how your life is faring? If so, do you accomplish what you set out to do? Have youIf you have mixed results, do you know what is working and what isn’t? Which areas need to be improved? Where does your attitude need adjusting to create a better life for yourself? Do you know
One thing to be aware of is how you talk to yourself. This can reveal a lot about how healthy your thinking really is. How many times do you use “could have”, “would have”, and “should have”?
Although you may think that these are useful correctional phrases that mean you have understood your mistakes, they are nothing to do with abundant thinking. They are dealing with the past, and giving power to the things you feel you failed at.
They are self-critical and full of regret. They remind you of the lack in your life; the chances you should have, would have, or could have taken. They are linked to feelings of expectation, and this is the enemy of abundant thinking. We are humans and
All these should be replaced with a simple “I want”. That brings our desire into the present moment, and that is the only way our brains register that an action needs to be performed now.
People who think in these negative ways make themselves victims, and this is self-perpetuating, especially when other people or outside circumstances are blamed for the hurt so remain calm and.
Whenever you blame, you remove your responsibility to improve the situation. You are saying that there is nothing to be done to make things better because it is out of your control. You have denied the abundance in your life.
Abundance Mindset Exercises
1. Identify your biggest bar to abundant thinking. Analyze why you have not embraced the concept before. Have years of negative conditioning made it difficult, or did you just not know about it?
2. Decide now that you will start to think abundant thoughts.
3. Count your blessings right now, and start being grateful for all the good things you have in your life.
4. Stop thinking of what you believe you don’t have; you are concentrating on an empty space. Instead, begin to focus on creating the circumstances that will cause abundance to fill your empty spaces. Develop your interests, knowledge, and skills in areas that will help you achieve more. Move towards
5. Exchange “could’ve”, “should’ve” and “would’ve” for “I want”.
7. You can want, but don’t create specific expectations for yourself. Don’t lose hope
8. Better still, create zero expectations of what you will receive. Do not automatically assume that you will receive anything. Just know that anything is possible and invite that abundance into your life.
9. Be mentally prepared for the worst-case scenario. Think positively about receiving what you want, but do not take it as read . If you meet your goals, it will add to the happiness you already enjoy; if not, it doesn’t matter because you are happy with what you already have.
10. Stop thinking the world owes you a living and that you deserve to receive what you want. Everything you receive in life is a gift. Know about theThe world doesn’t owe you anything, but its abundance is capable of giving you anything.
12. Know that your past does not equal your future, and your current unfavorable situation does not have to last if you choose to make it better. You are not your condition. Focus on
13. Accept that you will make mistakes because . Don’t beat yourself up when you do; regard that mistake as a moment on your learning curve that will help take you to new heights. Accept the Learn from it and move on. Don’t dwell. Some of our hardest knocks teach us our most important lessons in life.
14. Think of a physical reminder that will help you keep your thoughts on track. Every time you feel you are drifting back to thoughts of scarcity, perform your little physical action to realign yourself with abundance. You could click your fingers, snap a rubber band on your wrist, or simply join your thumb to your forefinger as people do in meditation.
15. Develop a mantra that you repeat every morning and evening out loud, and in your head whenever you need a boost. You could try: “Abundance is mine right now and always.” Remember that whatever you say, keep it in the present tense. Keep it straight Saying that “Abundance will be mine” causes the brain to keep abundance in the future.
As a starter exercise, think of one situation in your life that you believe should have turned out better because your expectations were so formulated. Try and find a way to see the positives in it, how you may have learned from your “failure” to meet your expectations, and then let go of those expectations.
Rephrase your expectations into a request for abundance. This is one piece of deficit thinking that is now abundant thinking.
Abundance Mindset Exercises – Wrapping Up
Over the centuries, and recent years especially, our notion of what we are entitled to has changed beyond all recognition. Perhaps we feel we are entitled to foreign holidays twice a year, but that’s only thanks to the Wright brothers a hundred years ago. Before that, trips abroad were far more arduous and expensive affairs.
Luxuries have become necessities, and our values have been screwed up. We no longer look at the simple things in life that used to make people grateful, we notice instead all the things we are lacking. We are teaching ourselves to be unhappy, and to feel that we are victims of some awful fraud. Try to
I hope these abundance mindset exercises will allow you to apply them and start seeing a difference in all areas of your life.